Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Home again, home again, jiggedy jig

I never realized that my itty bitty dorm room could hold so much stuff until I attempted to move out of my room today. I actually managed to pop a tire on one of the carts I was using! And, of course, back in my room at home, I have more stuff to add to the stuff I already have. I've already figured out that I either need to a) somehow harness the power of a TARDIS to create a bigger room, b) reorganize everything so that stuff actually fits, and/or c) get a dresser that is taller than it is wide so that I can have more space. Also, I need to clean out my closet. And unpack more. My clothes are still in the minivan--I've been unpacking and rearranging my books and bringing out my spring clothes for the warmer weather all of today, and haven't had time for anything else. :(

No photos today, but maybe in a couple of days after my room no longer looks like a tornado of cardboard boxes exploded in it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment