Saturday, August 13, 2011

Two Weeks~!

A word to the wise--never try to dye rice krispie treats. They will only dye your mouth and your lips and your teeth, making you look like the walking dead.

This post is because I'm thrilled. I've only two weeks left before I go to Japan. Yesterday, Mom and I got luggage. It's so nifty! One's a green roller/duffle/backpack. The other one's purple and has four wheels so you can roll it around without having to drag it. This is especially important because I'm taking a year's worth of clothing (or trying to at least!).

Mom's garden is in full swing with the zinnias blooming beautifully.


 And then here's one of our daily, hard-working visitors!


I've decided it's a little too much trouble to mark every single one of my photos, but please ask me before you use them. It's only common courtesy, so I think everyone should be fine with this...

Two weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment