Monday, December 19, 2011

Finals

So, I'm done with my schooling for this semester. The grades are mostly in, though I'm still waiting to hear about Speaking Japanese and Sumi-e (though I'm sure I did fine...)

I passed both my anthropology class and Reading/Writing Japanese class with flying colors, I'm proud to say. Of course, I had my doubts about my anthro class due my lack of interest in the class that slowly started after the drop point passed, but oh well. I guess that looking for academics in a college basically designed for sightseeing is setting the bar a little high, but hey, whatever. It's all over now.

Soon I'll be posting about sumi-e and some of my better looking pictures (the first couple of weeks made it look like a raccoon had made off with an ink brush!) along with an explanation of the processes used. I'm really looking forward to it.

I move into the dorms for winter vacation this Saturday, and I'm really excited! Despite having a small case of the sniffles, I'm doing fine and packing piece by piece into my large (but apparently not large enough >.< oh no!) suitcases and I'm planning my vacation. A trip to Tokyo with friends is a must!!

No comments:

Post a Comment