Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Toji yet again

So, I'm not afraid to admit it--I really enjoy flea  markets, especially Toji, because I know where all my favorite shops are now. :D
Especially Toji
This trip was especially special because I went with my friends Kolbrún, Machi, and Alexa. Alexa was leaving later today, so we all went extra super early!
Alexa, Machi, and Kolbrún

The highlight of our trip, I have to say, was the konpeito stall. Konpeito, if you didn't know, is small sugar rock candy crystals that look (in my opinion) like confetti. And they were gorgeous! Choosing from the various colors, we were allowed to assemble a small bag that we then paid for. The colors were vivid and it was really fun deciding which colors and flavors I wanted!




The leaves there were pretty too!

After Toji, we hopped the train back to Hirakata Station, bid our teary farewells, and then saw Alexa off.


Bon Voyage, Alexa (and also belated wishes to Erin, Marian, Caroline, and Margaret as well as they venture home!)!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photography! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete