Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Latkes At Last!

So, it is officially Hanukkah here in Japan for me, for I have finally accomplished the LATKE (fried potato pancakes typical to the Jewish festival of Hanukkah) in Japan. It wasn't easy, but I managed to find a slicer and then cut the paper thin slices to make up for not being able to find a freakin' grater in the kitchen. -_-;;

So, with one day to spare (tomorrow is the last day), I have accomplished Hanukkah. And I managed to share the joy with nearby people (for feeding people is almost as fun as cooking for people!)!

Happy Hanukkah to all and to all a good night~!

Now I'm off to start my SUPAH SEKRET CRAFTY PROJECT, which will hopefully be done in a couple of weeks, and it will be posted on the blog with pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment