Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Two Months

Well, I've been in Japan for seven or so months now and I have around two months before my departure.

Wow.

I'm going to save reflections for a time when I'm not so busy (midterms have ended, but I still have a paper and presentation due soon!), but it's been amazing so far. Sure, I've had my ups and downs, but all in all, it's been pretty darn fun.

I apologize for the sparseness of the updates on Tokyo--I assure you, they are written and will be typed up soon--but, as I said before, school comes before pleasure and blogging. :)

So to tide you over until my next update, here's some pictures of Hina and I in kimono. We were talking tonight about the various kimono (I'm still looking for a furisode that fits!) and the family wanted to see what I bought at Toji. And so I showed them, clumsily attempted to get into one, and then Okaasan brought out her and Hina's kimono which Hina promptly demanded to be put in.



No comments:

Post a Comment