Friday, May 4, 2012

Golden Week - Part Two


Today we started out early, eating a delicious breakfast, taking more pictures, and checking out from the bungalow.
There were tadpoles!




Chieko, Kanna, Hina, Otousan, Okaasan, Me

Then we drove for a short while until we came upon a hiking path. Words cannot describe how gorgeous it was. Pictures pale in comparison as well. While it felt somewhat treacherous at times, the view was great and there were so many waterfalls!





The prettiest shade of blue water I've ever seen


Hey, Mom--a wild hosta!






Please pardon the choppiness, but I wanted to get the whole perspective in



After hiking, we went for a soak in another onsen which was nice, though I find it a pain that everyone worries about me because after soaking, I always look like I’m going to faint—this is because I have skin so pale it’s practically reflective which also turns pink rather quickly and makes me redder than a lobster in the summer if I forget to coat myself in sunscreen.

After that we went out to lunch and then headed back home while I promptly fell asleep in the car.

Sushi wrapped in persimmon leaf
Delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment