Wednesday, May 23, 2012

THANK GOD, THEY'RE DONE

...the tests at least. I still have one more paper to finish and a graduation to attend, but that's it.

And I gloried in it after my last test.

First I went and explored a shrine nearby to my house that I've been dying to see, but haven't had the time for.









It was pretty excellent.

I found a path next to it that led to a bunch of local gardens. How nostalgic!



Then I headed home. I took some pictures of flowers on the way there.








Okaasan and Hina were out, but I could hear Hina's voice and followed them over to the nearby park.

I should have done this to begin with, but I was so busy with classes and just tiredness in general, but I introduced myself to the moms and kids at the playground (I was lucky because since I was with Okaasan, I had an in and wasn't being a creepy stranger).

For the kids, it was love at first sight. I was bombarded by practiced English (with pretty good pronunciation as well!) questions and answered all as best I could. Then we took a picture.



After that, we played tag and boy, oh boy, are little kids fast. Man. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment