Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I swear I haven't fallen off the end of the earth!

Hi! Yeah, it's me. I'm alive and (finally) done with midterms! I feel that I did pretty well on my two language tests and here's to hoping my anthro is just as well! I have to admit, midterms really took it out of me and I'm glad they're over.

Things are going pretty mellow here, the temperature has finally dropped into something looking like fall (it's currently in the 40s at night...and the 70s in the day, so maybe not...) and I'm hoping against all hope! Some of the leaves have started to change color, so I'm hoping hard! :)

It's hard to believe I've been here for half a semester already. It seems like so much shorter than that! I only have a month and two weeks or so of school left. Scary!

Anyways, I have to get up early in the morning tomorrow, so g'night to you all! Now that midterms are over, I think I'll be coming back to my regularly scheduled updates, so do not fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment