Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weird English

Japan is not an English-speaking country. However, they think that random English is pretty darn cool, so here is my homage to them: Welcome to Weird English.



Here are some of the weirder things I've spotted since I've entered Japan...


The life-supporting handkerchief - From Hirakata



The supermarket that helps you get a good life - From Hirakata



Okaasan's water pitcher - From the house in which I am currently residing



...I don't even... I think it's for ice cream? - From Hirakata



(the left side is cut out, but it says "coco de cook") A supermarket - From Hirakata



I don't get it, because it was sweetened.... - From Hirakata



My favorite store ever. I've never even entered it, but look at the awesome name! - From Kyoto



Step right up, step right up, buy a car for ~$80! ...wait, that's not a car... - From Osaka



If you're tired of ceramic dining, please try our break-away store, Mosaic Dining.... - From Kyoto



If your socks style is not enjoyed, you cannot enjoy life. So how are your socks? - From Kyoto



The glare is over the title, but it's called "snob en vamp" and it's a hair salon... - From Kyoto

No comments:

Post a Comment