Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Day with Marian

Today was pretty mellow. I met up with Marian (a fellow Midwesterner and Chicagoite) and after a (very) late lunch, we went to “work out” at the gym.

And by “work out” I mean that I watched Marian work out (because I forgot to bring my work out clothes) and also oogled the boys also working out (sans shirts). XD All in all, it was a pretty slow day, comparatively.  And I believe that I will start to have some more slow days coming up, so the updates will be smaller (but hopefully not slower!) But don’t worry about the lack of content I will be experiencing, I’ve been working on some small shorts that I can combine to create longer updates. ;P Ain’t I clever (praise me!)?

Also, here are the long awaited pictures of my room!
From the door

My desk

My closet! See, there's a special box for shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment